Causes of bite
Teeth bite is a deviation in the relationship between teeth and bones of the jaws. This phenomenon has a great impact on chewing, especially the loss of your facial aesthetics.
People with standard bite joints will have mouth and face balanced, harmonious. The three main parts of the face including the forehead, nose and chin are interrelated, well proportioned, whatever the direction of vision will be. Persons with bite bite need to apply braces to correct, help restore functional chewing and aesthetics.
Some common types of bite mismatch
Bite of the joint is a general term for the case of teeth, chickens, teeth, hoarse, crowded, distorted, toothless ... The degree of deviation is mainly due to bone or teeth.
In the first, bite buckles:
This is a type of joint biting with the following characteristics: 3 the forehead - nose - chin deflection when looking straight or inclined, the nose is seen, sharp pointed, the upper jaw forward, the lips, stretch. The upper teeth of the maxillary teeth cover completely the front teeth but far apart. The teeth behind the two jaws are still in contact.
In the second, the bite - backward bite:
This is a type of joint biting with the following characteristics: Correlation of the forehead - nose - chin is deflected, broken in the middle of the face should look inclined to see broken nose or chin protruding in front of shaping the plow. The upper maxilla is in the lower maxilla and is completely covered by the lower jaw. Group teeth after two jaws are still in contact with each other. People with type 3 bites will have the most difficulty eating, and the pronunciation is more or less affected.
Third, open bite:
The features of this form are usually two non-contact jaws in the front teeth group, which can be seen by the tongue when the tooth is in a resting state. Coronal-nose-chin alignment may be normal. This condition is difficult to eat.
In addition, some types of joints such as bite, head bite, joint biting cross ...
- Genetic genetic defects: If the parent is choledoch, the rate of births will also be very high. This condition is the cause of the bite. For a long time, genetic factors have been found to cause dental mismatch. Genetic defects can be detected before birth, but sometimes only when older children (for example, teething). The role of genetics in facial development has been studied extensively, but is not fully understood. But the role of the gene in the development of the whole face is still little studied. Genetic factors are very common in molars. But the genotype and location of the causative gene are still unknown.
- Wrong bite due to bad childhood habits: The habit of bottle feeding too much, sucking, pushing tongue ... is one of the causes of the condition of the tooth is ejected, and this is also the cause of the error of the bite. Most children have some types of non-nutritional sucking, either thumb sucking, sucking one finger or sucking on the nipple. However, the habit of sucking on long lasting teeth after a permanent tooth will lead to deviation. When the fingers are placed between the upper and lower teeth, the compressive force directly pushes the front teeth of the proximal toe, the lower incisors bent inward, the two incisors biting inadequately, and when the sucker creates negative pressure in the cavity. The mouth, lips and cheeks will squeeze into the jaw. The degree of dental deviation is proportional to the number of hours a person sucks his or her hands every day, especially those who suck on the sleeves during the night when the risk of teeth grows higher.
Too much milk feeding is one of the causes of tooth decay
- False food biting: If a child is undernourished, it will affect the growth of the jawbone, the jaw bone will grow weak, even develop slowly. When the jawbone is too short, there is not enough space for the teeth to grow that causes the teeth to bite.
- Wrinkle loss due to premature loss of teeth: Many cases of premature tooth loss due to dental disease or collision, this condition causes crowded teeth cause bite defects. According to Dr. Vo Van Nhan: If the tooth loss before the permanent teeth start to grow (forming the crown is completed, the root formation has started), the new bone extracted milk will be recreated, prevented. Constantly growing teeth, slow the process of teething. When the permanent teeth grow slowly, the adjacent lateral teeth will be tilted towards the gap to narrow the permanent teeth.
- Accidental bite failure : Accidental injuries will cause the teeth to move to the same side, causing serious bite fracture.
Wrong bite treatment
For effective bite correction, braces are the best solution. Braces help correct your teeth in the correct position, adjust the bite standard to help you have good teeth, beautiful and correct bite. In the case of bone malformations, the jaw bone is needed.
Braces are one of the most effective ways to treat bite
Wrong bite treatment is quite complicated, so there needs to be a specific solution, accurate and meticulous. The process of consultation and consultation also need to invest, choose a most prestigious address for thorough treatment. Choose and consult a good doctor in the field of correcting bite. Nhan Tam Dental Clinic is always ready to consult, listen to your opinions and wishes, so that you can find the best treatment, bring a smile more perfect.
NHAN TAM DENTAL CLINIC
Address: 803-805-807-809, 3/2 Street, Ward 7, District 10, HCMC
Hotline: 1900 56 5678
Thank you for visiting www.nhakhoanhantam.com
5 GOLD FACTORS br> Make the brand of Nhan Tam Dental
223/5000 PLEASE COME WITH US "HEAVENLY"