Sterilization in the implant
According to Dr. Vo Van Nhan: implants implants are also an operation should be done in the reserved room. When you have a treatment appointment, the surgery room as well as all equipment will be prepared in advance.
The instrument is soaked in sterile Hexanos 1 hour before scouring with clean water. Unlike other conventional dental treatments, each implant has its own kit, autoclaved by Auto Clave with pre-installed and preserved in a dedicated ultraviolet.
Sinus implants, bone grafts, implant implants will be selected in advance to suit each type of implant you choose.
Particularly small tools such as drill bits, drills ... which are difficult to clean by conventional means should be immersed in Hexanios sterilizer in ultrasonic vibrators prior to scrubbing with clean water.
Auto Clave autoclave for Implant
Surgical area and instruments
- Sterilization and sterilization of surgical equipment and operating rooms according to standardized methods
- Cover the tool tray with sterile towel
- Prepare and check the surgical drill
- Adjustable drill bit coolant flow
- Cover the drill wire, water pipe, .. with sterile towel
- The surgical tool kit in an aluminum box coated with anti-corrosion coating. Drills and devices are arranged in the order they are needed for the implant preparation process.
Sterilization room operating room
According to Dr., Dr. Vo Van Nhan: Not only sterile equipment, but all related equipment in the operating room are available.
To be sterile well, every day the surgery room is cleaned clean. Machine seats, instrument tables, blood pressure monitoring equipment, patient's heart rate are cleaned with Steri antiseptic.
In particular, the surgical area air is sterilized daily with ultraviolet light
All surgical gowns and helmets for doctor and patient are sterilized before use. Surgical gloves, masks, needles, needles, surgical knives, straws ... used only once for a patient and then removed.
Prepare the patient
- Before surgery for 3 to 4 days, the patient is thoroughly hygienically treated with tartar and oral rinsing with appropriate chlorhexidine.
- Use preventive antibiotics.
- Patients should limit smoking (if any) before and after surgery.
Check your blood pressure and some general health issues.
- Before surgery, the area around the mouth like the chin and nose must be sterile. The patient was dressed in a surgical gown, covering his chest with sterile towel.
Prepare for implant surgery
- Wash and sterilize hands.
- Wear hats and surgical gloves and gloves.
- An intensive care physician keeps track of the patient's medical condition throughout the operation.
- X-ray examination of the direction and position of the implant before, during and immediately after surgery.
Doctor Vo Van Nhan and surgical staff
- Tell patients to take care of their own wounds at home
- Antibiotics and mouthwash after sterilization
- 3 days after the patient returns to the wound examination and 1 week after the appointment only if not only consume
NHAN TAM DENTAL CLINIC
Address: 803-805-807-809, 3/2 Street, Ward 7, District 10, HCMC
Hotline: 1900 56 5678
Thank you for visiting www.nhakhoanhantam.com
5 GOLD FACTORS br> Make the brand of Nhan Tam Dental
223/5000 PLEASE COME WITH US "HEAVENLY"