8 basic principles of dental care for kids
According to the Australian Dental Organization, there are eight basic principles of dental care for children. Having good dental care from young ages, your child's teeth will be healthy until later life.
Children who receive early dental care will have a strong teeth
8 basic principles of dental care for kids:
1. Eat more nutritious foods, especially foods contain much calcium but less acid and sugar.
2. Eat nutritious snacks such as cheese or fruit.
3. Drink a lot of water.
4. Brush teeth gently and thoroughly when being 2-7 years old with a low-fluoride toothpaste
5. Use a soft-bristle and small-head brush
6. Brush teeth at least twice a day (preferably after breakfast time and just before bedtime).
7. Get a regular dental visit and do not wait until the troubles come.
8. Make a habit of dental visit at a young age (at least when being 3 years old)
Make routine dental appointments for small children
Nhan Tam Dental Care Clinic has specialized in implant, smile design, orthodontic, high-tech and non-metal aesthetic porcelain,... Besides, we has also specialized in restoration of not only chewing function but beauty for the complicated loss of teeth due to the serious lack of bone and gingivitis, even lips-palatal cleft or congenital deformities patients (having no teeth from childhood until adulthood). We would like to improve people's life quality as well as help them be confident in communicating and integrating into the community.
For further information, please contact:
NHAN TAM DENTAL CLINIC
Address: 801-809, 3/2 Street, Ward 7, District 10, HCMC
Hotline: 1900 56 5678
Thank you for visiting www.nhakhoanhantam.com
FIVE GOLDEN ELEMENTS MADE THE NHAN TAM DENTAL CLINIC BRAND
COME WITH US TO GET YOUR HEALTHY TEETH