Unfavorable signs related to primary teeth
One of the methods making the teeth regular has been used in Nhan Tam Dental Care Clinic is the orthodontics. Orthodontic treatment is to help the crooked teeth become regular, to tighten the gap between teeth, to lessen both overbite and underbite,... with the purpose of getting a harmonious face.
According to Dr. Vo Van Nhan, the goal of the orthodontics is not only to bring people a more harmonious face than before, but also make their maxilla proportionate to their mandible. As a result, they can have a good eating and chewing function after the treatment.
Unfavorable signs related to primary teeth affecting permanent teeth
- Unbalanced face
- Too far forward or backward jaw bone
- Only one side of the jaw can be used to chew because of the other's pain
- The habit of grinding or tightening teeth
- Too close primary teeth
- The early extraction of the primary teeth, which is not accurate compared to the ordinary schedule of the teeth replacement, affects the development of the jaw bone and causes the lack of space for the permanent teeth to grow up. This leads to the increase of crooked and jammed teeth
- The long-lasting primary teeth make the permanent teeth grow crookedly inside/outside
Hopefully, the information above will help you recognize the unfavorable signs related to the primary teeth, which helps children to be treated in time to have beautiful and alignment teeth later. If there are any questions that need to be answered, please contact Nhat Tam Dental Care Clinic for advices.
NHAN TAM DENTAL CLINIC
Address: 801-809, 3/2 Street, Ward 7, District 10, HCMC
Hotline: 1900 56 5678
Thank you for visiting www.nhakhoanhantam.com
FIVE GOLDEN ELEMENTS MADE THE NHAN TAM DENTAL CLINIC BRAND
COME WITH US TO GET YOUR HEALTHY TEETH